Star Wars: Before the Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngling Lessons

Go down

Youngling Lessons Empty Youngling Lessons

Post by Admin Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:50 am

Visas Marr stood and recited the Je'daii creed with her fellow younglings.
   There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
   There is no fear; there is power.
   I am the heart of the Force.
   I am the revealing fire of light.
   I am the mystery of darkness
   In balance with chaos and harmony,
   Immortal in the Force.
They then sat and meditated in silence for a while. After that they reviewed and practiced each category of Force power: control, sense, and alter. They started with control. Their instructor spoke as he walked around the room, watching them practice.

"Control is internal." he said, "It is the Je'daii's ability to recognize the Force in themselves and to use it to their benefit." They first practiced the basics of energy absorption, or Tutaminis. Then curate salva, or self healing and finally altus spoor which allowed them to strengthen their connection to the Force. Then they rested briefly as their instructor continued.

"Sense involves the next step, in which the Jedi recognizes the Force in the universe outside themselves." Visas, being a Miraluka, had a head start on this aspect. She, like the rest of her people relied on Force Sight to perceive the world around them, since they were born with only eye sockets and not eyeballs. They practiced and reviewed the sub categories: prima vitae, tact's otium and tai vordrax/psychometry as they had with the others. Their instructor continued.

"Alter is the third and most difficult area to master, for it involves the student's ability to modify the Force and redistribute its energies." After their class had ended, the younglings were dismissed to have their afternoon meal in the cafeteria.

Admin
Admin

https://beforetherepublic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum